...Baroness may actually be the best 3.75" femme ever. Period. At least imo.
LOL, no doubt. Zarana had it BAD. I am pretty sure she must have been inbred. Really, the only female likeness from the original line I like is Baroness. I have always thought it was a great sculpt for that time and line, and still think it is great. Probably the best female sculpt for a female 3 3/4" Joe ever.
...Baroness may actually be the best 3.75" femme ever. Period. At least imo.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed!Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
...Baroness may actually be the best 3.75" femme ever. Period. At least imo.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 29, 2004 05:50 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
thing that bugs me with the 2-packs, is I often only want one of the figures...
I ended up ordering some Microman stuff instead, and a batch of stands.
it's a shame more of the figs aren't available as singles.
...True, true. The new Jinx is pretty good, but yer stuck with some lame-ass Cobra Ninja that comes with her. Still...gives you spare weapons for customs.
Of course, I have approximately...oh...15,000,000 spare weapons at this point...
I wish they still included stands w/all the figures, too.
stands should be included with ALL figs, IMO.
that Jinx set almost had me, but that Micro stuff is so damn cool...
...well, yeah...but especially with Joes. Dammit.
on a related note, sometimes Joe stands work for McF figs.
which is kinda nice.
Bookmarks